- Call: Algeciras Pilots
- Location: Muelle de la Galera (36°07`48" N, 005°26`21" W)
- Telephone: 956 - 652056
- V.H.F.: Ch. 13 - 16
- Procedure: Vessels should send request for pilot via Agent at least 24 hours before arrival.
Request should include:
- Vessel's Name
- Call Sign
- Dead Weight
- G. T.
- Deepest Draught
- E.T.A., (to be updated if becoming over two (2) hours in error)
- Pilots will embark at the pilot station appearing on navegational charts.
- Vessels will be notified of the exact Pilot boarding position according destination inside the Algeciras Bay and sea weather conditions.
- All vessels should report to Algeciras Pilots on V.H.F. Ch. 13, One (1) hour before arrival, stating vessels name and E.T.A.
- They should report again on V.H.F. Ch. 13 at the entrance to Algeciras Bay, when crossing the alignment Punta Carnero - Punta Europa, in order to receive Algeciras Pilots instructions.
- All ships sailing inside Algeciras Bay must keep watch in VHF channels 16, 13 and 74. All anchored ships must keep watch in VHF channels 16 and 18.